That's why I was so excited to discover that I can check out The Story of the World by Susan Wise Bauer on CD from my local library! We are always listening to books on CD in the car so this was an obvious choice for us.
The Story of the World is a core history program that is written in story format. It's split up into 4 Volumes and written primarily for grades 1 -4. I've always been interested in these books but didn't want to pay retail for them and now I'm glad I waited.
We've started with Volume 1 (Ancient Times) and the whole family is loving listening to it! Usually Hubby has us turn off our story in the car when he's driving but this one he wants to listen to with us.
So anyway, if you're at all interested in this history program be sure to check your local library and see if you can borrow it!
No comments:
Post a Comment