Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good news...

Just a quick update on the new schedule I made for us after reading, "Managers of Their Homes".

Life has been great with this schedule in place. I won't bore you with the details but I will say we are accomplishing a lot more in a lot less time and enjoying several hours of free time a day as a result! The kids are getting used to it and even my younger son (who does not like being told what to do) is falling into step.

Here is a very short list of some of the victories experienced this week as a result of our new schedule...

Piano is being practiced 5 days a week now, not 2 or 3.
Guitar is being practiced more regularly.
The dishes are done after every meal.
I am reading to the boys every day not just a couple of times a week.
I am having quiet time with God more often.
I go to bed happy because I know that what needs to be done is done.
My husband is not so stressed out about a cluttered home!

No comments:

Post a Comment