
I am currently reading Managers of Their Homes by Steven and Teri Maxwell and am looking forward to putting some of their ideas into practice in our home.
I have to admit to two things...1) I borrowed it from a friend and would never have paid the $25.oo for it but now that I've almost finished reading it I'm thinking it would have been worth it, and 2) I am a bit of a "free spirit" and will not be scheduling my entire day!
I have always used a schedule but have also always been only half way successful with it. This book really helps you see the value of a very specific half hour by half hour schedule. It's also very helpful that it is written from the perspective of a Christian homeschooling mother.
I'm in the process of working on a 7:30 am to 2pm schedule. The rest of our day will be free time. (Until dinner.)
I wish I could say more but until I use the schedule for a few weeks this is it! I'll let you know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment