
- Latin for Children Primer A DVDs and CD - DVDs and CD's are perfect for us because W is an auditory learner. This way we can listen to the CD in the car or while we do chores.
- Latin for Children Primer A Activity Book - Also purchased with W in mind. He hates workbooks but loves word searches, mazes, etc.
- Usborne Latin Words Sticker Book - This one is for J. He still loves stickers and coloring books.
- Make Your Own Papyrus Kit - We just wrapped up a year of reading and learning about Ancient Egypt so I thought this kit would be fun.
- Polycarp: The Crown of Fire by William Chad Newsome - To be read aloud as a family.
- Within the Palace Gates: The King's Cupbearer by Anna P. Siviter - Also to be read aloud.
- Write What You See by Hank Kellner - I can't wait to check this out. It's the book I'm most excited about!!! Hopefully it will inspire lots of good stories and conversations.
- Matisse Art Activity Pack - Someone we've yet to study. This may end up being more for me if the kids aren't interested...we'll see.
- Geography Songs: Sing Around the World - To use in teaching missions and like the Latin CD we'll listen to it in the car and while doing chores.
I'm super excited to see what we end up doing with these awesome books and resources!

I'm excited to see too ;) I get just as excited when other homeschoolers get new stuff...as I do when I do.
ReplyDeleteThanks mimi, that's cool.
ReplyDelete