Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to J

Saturday we celebrated J's 6th birthday with family and a couple of neighbors!


Here's a pic of J with one of his gifts. It's a trick camera that squirts water instead of taking a photo.

This is J's cake. We always let the boys design and decorate their cake if they want to. It's so fun to see what they come up with.
And of course, here is a pic of W playing the Wii. Some day I'll get tired of taking these.
J got the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii from Hubby and I for his birthday present so it was the hit of the party.



Hope you're having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute--I would be taking more Wii photos if our living room had enough light. :) Our house is a flash free zone due to Rachel's seizures.

    ReplyDelete