Saturday, October 18, 2008

Free Online Geography Games

So the conversation went like this (well except for the fact that we called each other by name not initial):

Me: Hey, W, come check out this cool game I found.

W: Cool! What continents can you do?

Me: Well, this is the United States, it's in North America.

W: I know but what continent can I do? I want to do Africa.

J: Hey, can I play after W?

So what was it that captured our attention so fully? This online geography game by Owl and Mouse. I found it while checking out this blog, and I must tell you it's awesome. I'm 33, W is 8 and J is almost 6, and we all love it.

And yes, you can do Africa, along with China, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, South America and many others!

No comments:

Post a Comment