You can find a complete lesson on this topic (and many others) FREE from the North American Missions Board (NAMB). NAMB and IMB (International Missions Board) both have a ton of missions related resources that you can use for free to teach your kids about missions and about God's love.
Have a wonderful weekend! I'm hoping for some fun news to share with you on Monday or Tuesday!
Hi Penney!
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying your blog. You've got lots of great stuff on here! I really appreciate the link to the Calvary Chapel children's materials, esp. the Spanish. I sent the link to our missionary friends in Mexico.
And I love your missions articles. I wrote a year long missions curriculum for our church and used a lot of materials as you are here. This is great to have it put together online as you have.
I don't know if you'd consider yourself a relaxed/unschooler, but if so, I'd recommend ChristianUnschooling.com. I'd love to see your missions articles on there. If you're interested, email me! yarnsoftheheart@gmail.com