Friday, May 4, 2007

"you're gonna be somebody" part 2

In a previous post I mentioned how tired I have been the past 9 or 10 months and I just wanted to give a bit of an update. I went to the Dr. again and had a ton of bloodwork done, but in addition to that was told that sleep apnea is our prime suspect in causing all of my discomfort and fatigue. A sleep study was recommended so I guess I'll have to see if my insurance will cover any or all of the cost.

In other news, my friend Jeff and I were sitting together at church a few nights ago when one of our pastors stood up to make an announcement. Jeff mentioned that he was going to blog about what was said and I mentioned that I was going to link to it if he did. So click here to find his blog and look for the post titled "you're gonna be somebody part 2". Here's a copy of the first paragraph...

"How will we respond when the significance we have been comfortable with is no longer there?
Will we simply rely on our current achievements and successes as a down payment for a "job well done"?
What does retirement mean for you?"

1 comment: