I'm in the process of de-cluttering my life
yet again.
Stuff has proven to be a constant problem for me. I hate cleaning it and organizing it, etc. and yet I continue to buy it. I am a sucker for vintage kitchen ware and educational reading material. I love old and outdated pieces of fabric and original pieces of art. Garage sales and thrift stores literally scream my name as I drive by them. But too much of a good thing is no longer a good thing. I have to stop myself!
So for two days I've been de-cluttering...I've finished my bedroom. What I did was pack away everything that was non-essential... Well, non-essential is a relative term right. Let me start over. What I did was go from 4 bookshelves crammed full of stuff to 2 very small, very neat bookshelves. Anything that did not fit had to go (to the garage for now.)
So there it is, my baby step.
No comments:
Post a Comment