I thought it was perfect too. This is the song I heard about 18 hours before Grandma died. I felt like God was reminding me of His promise of eternal life. It gave me so much strength that day.
Hello Penny! I am so glad that our Sunday School blog has been helpful to you. We have been working on trying to make it more user friendly. Feel free to link it to your posts. May the Lord bless you in all you do! :) Kim
Perfect song- made me cry- at work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting it.
I thought it was perfect too. This is the song I heard about 18 hours before Grandma died. I felt like God was reminding me of His promise of eternal life. It gave me so much strength that day.
ReplyDeleteHello Penny!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that our Sunday School blog has been helpful to you. We have been working on trying to make it more user friendly. Feel free to link it to your posts. May the Lord bless you in all you do!
:) Kim