Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Thoughts on the Veritas Press Bible Curriculum

We recently wrapped up our studies of Genesis through Joshua using the Veritas Press Genesis through Joshua Bible curriculum. The entire study took a full year...sometimes we used it as written and sometimes as a guide and the kids and I loved it! It has something for everyone...Bible story cards, worksheets and tests, Bible memory songs, projects, etc. I will definitely continue buying and using this curriculum.

So I thought I'd share with you the results of our last project for the book of Joshua. As suggested, we created a book recounting Joshua's Last Words.

Here are the covers each boy designed for their books.

Page one reads, "He reminded them of God's blessing them with the Promised Land."


Page two, "He warned them about what would happen if they broke the covenant."

Page three, "He recounted to them their history of God's great victories for them."



Page four, "He pleaded with them to not forsake the Lord."


We have learned about and enjoyed the first 6 books of the Bible so much over the past year and much of the credit must be given to this curriculum so I thought I'd spread the word and share my thoughts.
Hope you're having a wonderful day,

No comments:

Post a Comment