Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Adoration Alphabet

Because spiritual development is something we work on as a family, lately we've taken to praising God with an adoration alphabet. What we do is take turns thinking of words that describe and honor God in alphabetical order. Here is one example W and J came up with (I helped).
God you are...

  • Alpha and Omega

  • the Best

  • the Christ

  • Divine

  • Extremely good

  • Fantastic

  • Great

  • Happy

  • Imaginative

  • Jesus

  • Kind

  • the Lion of Judah

  • aMazing

  • Near

  • Omnipresent

  • Perfect

  • Qualified

  • Really really good

  • Special

  • Truth

  • yoU

  • Victorious

  • Wonderful

  • X-tremly loving

  • what I Yearn for

  • Zillions of times better than my favorite toy

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE how creative you guys are...Something for this A-typical engineer to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I forgot to mention that this was an idea I found on the internet. (Maybe I'm not that creative...sorry Brandi.)

    ReplyDelete