Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 In Pictures

The day started with the usual...put the turkey in the oven. As you can see I cheated a bit this year and baked an oven ready turkey.


Around mid-morning we began to deep clean the house in anticipation of the afternoon and evening festivities.



After eating (notice no pics of the food, I was so hungry I forgot to take any) we each shared what we were thankful for and I wrote them all in this book. This has been our tradition for 10 years now and it's so fun to look back and see how our lives have changed.

We had lots of friends and neighbors stop by and hang out a while this year. We played board games and played the Wii. We ate lots of food and talked a lot.

We took a walk together and finished out the night listening to our friend Dave sing and play the guitar.



Now that's a lot to be thankful for!
God bless you,

No comments:

Post a Comment