Have you ever heard the saying "Mess makes stress."? This is especially true in my home. My hubby says he just can't think in a messy house and the longer I live with him the more I become like him. (I'm sure this is a good thing.) And so while spring cleaning may not seem like a spiritual goal I believe it is and this is why. I believe that one of the ways I show honor and love to God is to show honor and love to my husband, and a clean house makes him feel more relaxed and loved. So yesterday and the day before I deep cleaned and decluttered our bedroom and the boys room and today my goal is the kitchen.
The list is coming along. Really it's not been hard to think of good things it just been difficult to make myself sit and make the list instead of surfing the internet or something. But I do believe this to be worthwhile and so I am still committed to completing it by Tuesday.
Hope you're having a great day. Grace and peace to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment